On-demand: Individual Development Coaching Webinar
Written by Training Ground Guru — July 9, 2021
OUR Individual Development Coaching Webinar, which delivered in-depth insights from top clubs and federations, is now available to watch on-demand.
In all, there are six superb presentations featuring more than five hours' of material:
- Rhys Carr: Developing the player within the team.
- Russell Martin: Individual development at first-team level.
- Saul Isaksson-Hurst: One-on-one skills coaching.
- Matt Crocker: Individual development the Southampton Way.
- Leigh Bromby and staff: An individual way of working across an entire club.
- Shayne Hall & Austin Fuller: How tech can support player development.
You can get access to the webinar HERE.
Schedule and speaker blogs below:
Saul Isaksson-Hurst is one of the country's leading one-on-one technical coaches and the founder of the My Personal Football Coach App, a training resource for clubs, coaches and players. He was a full-time Academy coach for more than a decade, for Tottenham and Chelsea, and still consults for a number of Premier League clubs.