TGG Live: Delegates signed up from dozens of clubs and federations
Written by Training Ground Guru — September 18, 2023
STAFF from dozens of leading clubs and federations will be attending TGG Live in Manchester on October 9th and 10th.
This event, which is being held at the Deansgate Hilton Hotel in the iconic Beetham Tower, will offer unparalleled opportunities to learn from - and network with - some of the brightest minds in football and beyond.
- 1-day ticket: £189
- 2-day ticket: £289
In total, there will be 30 speakers across the two days, including Newcastle United Sporting Director Dan Ashworth, Brentford Director of Football Phil Giles, Arsenal Academy Manager Per Mertesacker and Manchester United Academy Director Nick Cox. You can read the bios of all our speakers and sponsors HERE
There are still a limited number of tickets available for the event and you can buy either a two-day or one-day pass via THIS LINK. Day One (Monday October 9th) focuses on Sporting Directors, Recruitment and Analytics, while Day Two (Tuesday October 10th) focuses on Coaching, Academies and Performance.
We have delegates from:
- 13 Premier League clubs.
- Clubs in the MLS, Bundesliga, Serie A, Danish Superliga, Belgian Pro League and more.
- Federations including UEFA and The FA.
- Job titles include: Sporting Director, Head Coach, Chief Executive, Head of Recruitment, Head of Scouting, Head of Analytics, First Team Coach and many more.
As a delegate, you get:
- World-class presenters and panellists.
- Excellent networking opportunities.
- Buffet lunch.
- Free drink (wine, beer or soft drink) at the end of Day One.
- Exhibitor Hall showcasing some of football’s most innovative companies.
- Digital event brochure and stationery.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.
- Free WiFi.
You can see the full agenda below and read more about the two days HERE